- Who is responsible for your information
- What your information is used for
- On what basis do we process your personal data
- Who can we share our information with
- When do we transfer personal data to countries outside the EU
- How long do we retain information about you
- What security measures are in place
- What rights do you have
STINE A Jewelry is the data controller for your personal information. All inquiries can be made using the contact information provided in section 2.
2. Who is responsible for your information
Responsible for the processing of your personal information:
STINE A Jewelry
Lygten 2C, 3rd floor, 320
2400 Copenhagen NV
VAT number: DK36 02 35 11
3. What your information is used for
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
To deliver the products you have ordered, including managing your rights to return and make claims, and, if necessary, to contact you regarding relevant information about the product you have purchased.
Information about your purchases can also be processed to comply with legal requirements, any arising legal claims, accounting, and bookkeeping. When making purchases on stinea.dk/com, the IP address is collected for the purpose of preventing fraud.
Research, statistics, and analysis to optimize the user experience and the functionality of stinea.dk/com, as well as to conduct targeted marketing, including retargeting via platforms like Facebook and Google. This processing of information is necessary for us to improve stinea.dk/com and show you relevant offers.
Communication with you in connection with the offering of our services, including delivering newsletters to you.
Please note that providing personal information may be necessary when entering into a contract or a requirement to fulfill a contract. In these situations, we will not be able to offer you our products and services unless you provide the required information.
4. On what basis do we process your personal data
Our processing of personal information is always based on a legal basis. We can process your personal information on the following basis:
- Your explicit consent
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or for the implementation of measures taken at your request prior to entering into a contract. For example, when you make a purchase on our website.
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation imposed on STINE A, such as the retention of transaction information in accordance with accounting legislation.
- Processing is necessary for STINE A or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest. Legitimate interests may include:
- Continuous improvement of products, services, shopping experience, and technologies
- To target our marketing on social media and communicate with you in accordance with your preferences.
5. Who can we share your information with
We can share information about you with:
Our partners, for example, delivery information to carriers responsible for delivering the purchased goods to you. These may include external partners for the technical operation of systems and improvements to stinea.dk/com, sending newsletters, and targeted marketing, including retargeting. These companies are data processors and process data on our behalf.
Analysis and segmentation platforms, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, or Google AdWords.
Public authorities, if required by law.
6. When do we transfer personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA
Your personal information may be processed by data processors located outside the EU/EEA.
Some of these data processors, such as Google Analytics, Facebook, and Mailchimp, are located in the USA. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of information to the USA are ensured through the data processors' certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation Article 45. In cases where we use other data processors established outside the EU, it will always be done in compliance with valid transfer guarantees.
7. How long do we retain information about you
STINE A regularly deletes information about inactive customers and retains your information only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected.
The information we collect in connection with your subscription to our newsletter is deleted when your consent for the newsletter is withdrawn, unless we have another basis for processing the information.
Transaction information is retained for 6 years in accordance with the Accounting Act.
8. What security measures are in place
At STINE A Jewelry, we do our best to protect your personal information.
We secure your personal information through both technical and organizational security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, manipulation, destruction/deletion, or loss of information.
9. What rights do you have?
As a customer of STINE A, you, as a registered customer, have the following rights:
Access and rectification of your information on stinea.dk.
Deletion upon request.
Data portability, meaning that, upon request, you can receive the information you have provided to STINE A in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
The option to withdraw your consent.
As a customer of STINE A, you have the right to inspect and rectify your information at any time, and you also have the option to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal information. Your information will be deleted upon your request if one of the following criteria applies:
You withdraw your consent (if your consent was the basis for the processing).
The information is found to be inaccurate.
The information is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
The exercise of your rights may be subject to conditions and limitations and will largely depend on the specific processing situation.
If you believe that STINE A is processing your personal information unlawfully, you have the option to file a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor.
Updated 2 November 2023.